Here at Smooth Faced Gentlemen we love teachers. Our school teachers were the first people who introduced us to Shakespeare. The Hamlets, the Macbeths and all the syllabus-based Shakespeare, got us started, and it was the knowledge and attention of our teachers that inspired us to work.
So, that’s why we’re running a little thank-you-for-teaching-ticket-giveaway. If you are a teacher, currently teaching within a secondary school, college, drama school or university, you get one of a limited number of free tickets to our production of Titus Andronicus at Greenwich Theatre on 28 April – 2 May. All you have to do is fill out the following form to apply for your free ticket, and then we’ll see you there for our triple-award-winning paint-soaked thriller. Get in there quick, tickets are strictly limited.
- Step 1: Decide if you want to see Titus Andronicus for free, by watching our trailer, reading about it on our blog, or looking at some photos.
- Step 2: Apply here →
That’s really all there is to it.
More about Titus Andronicus: Red paint and revivals [From the archive – Blog]
More about Smooth Faced Gentlemen: smoothfacedgentlemen.com
- You must be currently working within a educational establishment: a secondary school, a college, a drama school or a university.
- You must be able to provide proof that you are a teacher, and we may contact your educational establishment to check you are who you say you are.
- You must not be averse to a paint-soaked-blood-covered-thriller.
- You must not judge our over-use of dashes and general punctuation quirks.
- We’ll let you know about upcoming shows and education opportunities, but you can easily unsubscribe if you decide to. We’ll never share your details with anybody else.